Social Media Manager
take the lead on Rarible’s owned social channels (with a primary focus on Twitter and Instagram)
9 months ago
Rarible is looking for a passionate Social Media Manager with strong content production skills who will take the lead on Rarible’s owned social channels (with a primary focus on Twitter and Instagram). Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the future team member will closely collaborate with product marketing and design teams.
- Shape and execute Rarible’s social media strategy to inform, engage and inspire the project’s diverse community
- Turn product GTM strategy into content ideas for appropriate social channels
- Oversee health of owned social channels, monitor and manage community sentiment
- Collaborate with product and design teams on a daily basis to create visual content
- Engage and proactively communicate with community members
- 3+ years experience leading social media channels for consumer brands
- Ability to spot trends in a fast-moving environment and create relevant content
- Portfolio of written and visual content created for social channels
- Creative storytelling skills
- Twitter power user skills
- Deep understanding of NFT space and web3 culture
- Working for a rapidly expanding global organization
- Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible hours
- Full-time, paid vacations
Rarible is a top multichain, community-centric NFT marketplace. It is underpinned by Rarible Protocol, community-governed NFT trading API that simplifies building community marketplaces and other ground-breaking NFT projects and integrations.
With over $300 million in trading volume to date, Rarible is one of the leading NFT brands, constantly innovating on the decentralized solutions for the web3 space.
We are growing and evolving non-stop, and are looking for a Partner Manager to join our dynamic and passionate web3 team.