Technical Support Engineer
Serve our customer base by providing technical support and managing escalations and emails in an effective and friendly manner
3 months ago
We are looking for a passionate and customer-centric Technical Support Engineer who can serve our customer base by providing technical support, answering incoming support inquiries, and managing escalations, emails, and Discord/Telegram messages in an effective and friendly manner.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the web3 world and master our products while becoming a source of knowledge and an expert on the ecosystem. You will work closely with our Engineering and Product teams to ensure a great experience for our integration partners while delivering product feedback in a structured way.
- Dealing with a large amount of communication with technical stakeholders from operational questions to a deeper investigation of technical issues
- Giving fast and accurate technical support to our existing integration partners, mainly via email and instant messaging (via Discord and Telegram) in real-time due to the nature of our customers’ operations
- Creating documentation and writing knowledge base articles, user guides, and user guide adaptations, analyzing and providing customer feedback to the R&D team to improve the products
- In-depth understanding of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry and relevant experience in crypto business/fintech/venture capital/exchanges/early-stage startups
- Effective communication skills and experience with troubleshooting technical issues and supporting integration partners
- At least 3-4 years experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Software Engineer or similar role
- A solid base of technical know-how, for example, programming knowledge or an engineering degree
- Ability to work under high pressure and high troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel for technical sessions and training purposes if needed
- Strong ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Must be located in EU timezone
Culture & Perks
- Empowered teams
We take the best person with the right skills, then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
- Flexible time management
We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed meetings every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Inclusive culture
It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.
- Retreats and team building
At least once a year we invite the global team to an in-person retreat at a beautiful location (most likely Thailand at the beginning of 2023).
LIFI is a cross-chain liquidity aggregation protocol and is building a crucial infrastructure piece for the mass-adoption of blockchains. Abstracting away DeFi and making it available as API and widget to the dapplication layer, empowers developers to focus on what is truly important: building value bringing, decentralized applications for the consumer. LIFI allows limitless, cross-chain any-to-any swaps from anywhere, directly into the dapps.
We are a passionate young team on the mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so we are building a crucial piece of cross-chain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to coexist and serve different needs. Apart from the tech we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible for everyone.