Senior App Producer
Overseeing Agile development processes, ensuring the project at all stages (pre-production to live operations) are well-tracked and understood
6 months ago
- Overseeing Agile development processes, ensuring the project at all stages (pre-production to live operations) are well-tracked, understood, and executed against target dates and milestones
- Collaborating with designers, artists, programmers, and all other disciplines to create a shared vision and development roadmap
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication channels between all stakeholders, including internal teams, external partners, and upper management, to ensure alignment and transparency
- Unblocking team members and ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to meet their objectives
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement by facilitating sprint reviews and retrospectives and implementing best practices and lessons learned into future projects
- Being a proactive self-starter that can independently implement high-level direction
- 5+ years of experience in Agile production, games industry preferred, with a proven track record of successfully shipping and operating software applications
- App producer experience in the gaming industry
- Strong project management, planning, and execution skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships across teams and disciplines
- Experience facilitating remote cross-discipline teams
- Proficiency in project management tools, like Jira, ADO, or equivalent
- Love for working in a startup environment, with a small team, and plan to wear many hats.
- Experience in live operations of a released product
- Experience handling conflict, mitigating, and resolving risks
- A deep passion for generative AI and a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
Why You Should Work with Us
We're a young company, but we've accomplished a lot in that short time. What we've done wouldn't have been possible without passionate people, dedicated to our vision of an open and democratic metaverse. If you too would like to get in on the ground floor of the next major Internet revolution, if you too have the passion, the singular obsession to see the 3D web realized in all its glory, then we want to hear from you.
Webaverse is building a feature packed web based game engine to manifest the best version of the Metaverse. One which meets users where they are, requires no installs, and supports self expression to the max. We want to make the web fun while enabling users to take back control of their data. We are also working on some pretty cool and exciting stuff which we will be sharing publicly sooooon..
As we push the limits of the browser, we are looking for people who want to challenge the status quo in game-dev, web3 product design, community and blockchain to join us.