Chief Technical Officier (CTO)
The Chief Technology Officer will be a visionary and responsible for ensuring that our technical team is the best in the industry.
3 months ago
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 1.3+ billion USD in staked assets and 45+ unique blockchain networks and now P2P.org is a global Top-3 Non-Custodial staking provider. Our 3-year goal is to go public (IPO).
P2P.org has successfully raised $23M in a Series A Funding Round. This funding will support services for direct holders and also launch a new infrastructure platform for intermediaries, such as those offering custody, wallets, and exchanges.
What we do:
✅ We provide blockchain foundation teams with infrastructure and services for faster product development. ✅ We provide investors with a single entry point to all blockchains.
✅ We provide developers with access to blockchain data.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe ❤️
Nevertheless our team is distributed we have one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future. We believe in the power of decentralised finance, a system that is supposed to be fair to everyone. We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance 💰
P2P.org is a powerful brand with a good reputation, and over the years we have developed a good network. We try to provide the best conditions for our customers. We're also big tech geeks, with a keen interest in developing cool new tech, which further increases the confidence in our brand 🤓
Who we are looking for 🔍
The Chief Technology Officer will be a visionary and responsible for ensuring that our technical team is the best in the industry. They will oversee the proper planning and delivery of complex projects, ensure that goals are clear, and maintain a strong and healthy engineering culture.
The ideal candidate must possess a balance of honesty, kindness, and understanding. They should have a strong understanding of infrastructure, cryptography, information security, distributed systems, open-source communities, and blockchain governance. Additionally, they should have experience in guiding engineering teams to deliver and maintain complex solutions, as well as enacting organizational change.
Ready to join our team? Apply below and let us know, what you’ll bring to this role.
You will 🚀
- Define IT objectives and strategies.
- Implement technology to optimize internal operations and provide strategic benefits.
- Plan new system implementations and provide guidance to IT professionals and staff.
- Oversee technological infrastructure for optimal performance.
- Monitor technology advancements for competitive advantage.
- Analyze the cost, value, and risk of IT to advise management and suggest actions.
- Supervise engineering team operations.
- Develop team culture by guiding, mentoring, and training engineers.
- Allocate resources to meet goals and identify growth needs.
- Work closely with C-level and technical leaders to meet tasks, deadlines, and goals.
- Inspire teamwork, integrity, quality, and professionalism.
- Manage engineering engagement, retention, and performance.
- Provide professional development, coaching, and mentorship.
- Design processes and tooling to support multiple products in diverse geographies.
- Engage in architectural discussions and drive towards decisions.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making and resource allocation at the company level.
- Control and manage the IT budget.
You have 🤓
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a CTO
- Passionate about blockchain technology and finance
- Deep understanding of blockchain/DeFi/crypto technologies preferred
- Deep technical background in open-source, cloud solutions with experience in software engineering and infrastructure within a high-performing technology organization
- Outstanding executive-level communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to ensure they are implemented
- Comfortable working in high-growth, constantly changing environments
- Experience with diverse technology applications and associated architectures
- Experience in attracting, hiring, enabling, and developing talent
- Excellent collaborative manager of managers, with the ability to mentor and grow senior engineers and engineering managers
- Experience shaping organizational design, incentivization, and communication structures across multiple teams
- Strong process- and systems thinker with the ability to find transdisciplinary solutions to open-ended business and tech problems
- Understanding of cloud computing and architecture; high-performance computing preferred
- Knowledge of the latest technological and regulatory trends in providing IT infrastructure to businesses; financial capital markets experience preferred
- Fluency in English
What we offer ➡️
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.