SRE Team Lead
Manage SRE team processes at P2P
2 months ago
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks and now P2P.org is a global Top-3 Non-Custodial staking provider. Our 3-year goal is to go public (IPO).
What we do:
✅ We provide blockchain foundation teams with infrastructure and services for faster product development.
✅ We provide investors with a single entry point to all blockchains.
✅ We provide developers with access to blockchain data.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe ❤️
Nevertheless our team is distributed across the world (36 countries) we have one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future. We believe in the power of decentralised finance, a system that is supposed to be fair to everyone. We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance 💰
- Implement best practices and principles of validation, monitoring and logging;
- Explore network requirements for validator and build infrastructure to meet requirements;
- Raise and maintain validation nodes for PoS staking;
- Develop tools, scripts and playbooks to speed up processes;
- Create cloud-agnostic infrastructure as code;
- Maintain security and compliance standards.
- Strong understanding of Linux;
- Experience in containerization with Docker, familiarity with orchestration, infrastructure as code with Terraform, experience in configuration management via Ansible;
- Education or basic experience with cryptography and information security;
- Knowledge of any modern language that allows you to write in procedural style: Go, Rust, or Python (Go and Rust are preferred), C++, experience in pet projects counts too;
- English level: B2+ at must.
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Cyprus relocation support
- Competitive salary and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Ownership culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.