Web testing functional and non-functional
2 months ago
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks and now P2P.org is a global Top-3 Non-Custodial staking provider. Our 3-year goal is to go public (IPO).
P2P.org has successfully raised $23M in a Series A Funding Round. This funding will support services for direct holders and also launch a new infrastructure platform for intermediaries, such as those offering custody, wallets, and exchanges.
What we do:
✅ We provide blockchain foundation teams with infrastructure and services for faster product development.
✅ We provide investors with a single entry point to all blockchains. ✅ We provide developers with access to blockchain data.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe ❤️
Nevertheless our team is distributed we have one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future. We believe in the power of decentralised finance, a system that is supposed to be fair to everyone. We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance 💰
P2P.org is a powerful brand with a good reputation, and over the years we have developed a good network. We try to provide the best conditions for our customers. We're also big tech geeks, with a keen interest in developing cool new tech, which further increases the confidence in our brand 🤓
P2P.org is ready to share its expertise, we definitely do an excellent job as a validator, we have become established validators in a lot of blockchain networks, so we have a broad outlook, and have accumulated a large set of knowledge and tools.
- Conducting functional and non-functional testing of a web application
- Development and support of UI autotests in Java (using BDD)
- Analysis of the results of passing autotests
- Practical experience in applying test design practices
- Ability to design test cases and prepare test data for testing
- Experience in testing from 3 years
- Understanding CI/CD
- Knowledge and experience with Selenium/Selenide, BDD, Maven, JUnit (experience with Serenity BDD would be a big plus)
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Cyprus relocation support
- Competitive salary and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Ownership culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.