Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a skilled Backend Developer to create and support API's for automated staking on Ethereum and other networks.
4 months ago
You will 🚀
- Development and constant improvement of backend for staking API
- Development of various integrations with internal and 3rd party services to provide accurate data for our clients
- Work on security, performance, and stability of own products
You have 🤓
- Good knowledge on databases, relational and document-oriented.
- Cache, Cache invalidation.
- Profiling and monitoring.
- Docker, DevOps basics: building projects that are decoupled from their runtime environment.
- Good spoken English.
- Experience working in a team, openness in communication.
- Technical higher education.
Nice to have 🤓
- Experience with Next.js.
- Experience of setting up and using online profiling, logging and monitoring tools.
- Experience with cloud platforms (Google Cloud, Heroku, AWS etc.) and building with their limitations and strengths in mind.
- Basic knowledge of how blockchain networks based on Proof-of-Stake consensus are working.
What we offer ➡️
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Remote working from any part of the world to your liking as long as your business hours fit Cyprus time zone
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.