Help us take care of our team of 40+ crypto passionate people
7 months ago
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help us take care of our team of 40+ crypto passionate people. You will work closely with the CEO and provide high-level support to the other members of the leadership team. As part of the Operations team, you will make our daily operations work smoothly and support the growth of our global team.
Please note: You must be based in Berlin. Your application will not be considered if otherwise.
- Managing and coordinating the CEO’s schedule, ensuring that all business and personal commitments are accounted for and coordinated
- Efficiently coordinating constant domestic and international travel
- Scheduling appointments, calendars, meetings, conferences, and/or seminars
- Preparing/editing and/or creating correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Ensuring team internal processes work well
- Supporting with hiring and onboarding new employees
- Maintaining close communication with the team regarding administrative procedures
- Enabling smooth payments and absence management
- Completing special projects and ad-hoc needs as necessary
- Must be based in Berlin
- Previous work experience in an international, startup environment as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, (near) Native German skills
- Ability to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis and a team player
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and operate under stress
- Positive, agile mindset with a get-it-done attitude in a diverse and multicultural environment
Culture & Perks
- Empowered teams
We take the best person with the right skills, then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
- Flexible time management
We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed meetings every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Inclusive culture
It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.
- Retreats and team building
At least once a year we invite the global team to an in-person retreat at a beautiful location (most likely Thailand at the beginning of 2023).
LIFI is a cross-chain liquidity aggregation protocol and is building a crucial infrastructure piece for the mass-adoption of blockchains. Abstracting away DeFi and making it available as API and widget to the dapplication layer, empowers developers to focus on what is truly important: building value bringing, decentralized applications for the consumer. LIFI allows limitless, cross-chain any-to-any swaps from anywhere, directly into the dapps.
We are a passionate young team on the mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so we are building a crucial piece of cross-chain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to coexist and serve different needs. Apart from the tech we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible for everyone.