We are currently looking for a versatile Strong Product Analyst responsible for researching the market, competitors, products, customers, and cohorts.
a month ago
Are you a tech-savvy job seeker looking for an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge Web3 infrastructure? Look no further than Chainstack! 💙🛠
Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
As a Chainstacker, you'll have the chance to work on exciting and challenging projects, collaborate with top-notch developers and industry experts, and be part of a dynamic and supportive team that values creativity, innovation, and hard work.
We are currently looking for a versatile Strong Product Analyst responsible for researching the market, competitors, products, customers, and cohorts. Your role will involve supporting the strategy function by providing analytical insights to key stakeholders across the company, identifying new business opportunities, and influencing the strategic direction of the company's operations.
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Chainstack's positions are fully remote and you can work from home. To create the best experience for our future colleague, this role does require that you are based within EU time zones.
So, if you're ready to take your career to the next level and be part of the future of Web3 Infrastructure, apply to join our team today. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Build expertise in dApp, Blockchain, Web3 industries, revising market trends, and providing actionable insights to the rest of the business during regular meetings
- Extend company knowledge about segments of clients and partners, and their needs and requirements by conducting customer and market research
- Prepare Industry Benchmarks and Market Research outcomes
- Define, gather, analyze intelligence about products, customers, competitors, and any aspect of the environment needed to support Team Leads/Directors and the Executive Team in strategic decision making for software product development
- Analyze collected metadata from existing customers to define better approach in delivering products with superior quality and with highly desired features set
- Perform market research to gather information about target markets or customers and analyze collected data to improve business strategy
- Profile current and potential competitors in an assessment analysis of the strengths and weaknesses
- Conduct research on the competitors’ software product to define features, use-cases, technologies stack, and best user experience
- Establish pricing and licensing model for products based on competitor analysis and best-case practices
- Write requirements for product analytics and data tracking
- Work with Product, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Executive Teams to implement in-product data with sales and marketing data, web-sites analytics, etc.
- Critically analyze the success of your solutions and do constant iterating
- 1-3 years of experience in analytics, market research, and benchmarking
- Understanding and/or experience of available data in SaaS and/or PaaS products
- Hands-on experience with SQL and GraphQL queries and building dashboards into Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting software, and/or from Metabase, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Excellent mastery in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate with Engineers and Product Managers effectively
- Creative and analytical mindset with a drive to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken fluency in English)
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Web3 or DeFi products or Blockchain Protocols
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing and decentralized storage
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the Blockchain rabbit hole
At Chainstack, we recognize that our employees come from different backgrounds and have different needs. This is why we've created a program of policies, practices, and perks to support your whole human experience as an employee at Chainstack.
Competitive salary in USD: We believe in compensating our employees fairly for their hard work and contributions. This is why we offer a competitive salary in USD.
Stock options: We want our employees to share in our success. This is why we offer stock options as part of our compensation package.
Bleeding edge tech stack: At Chainstack, we work with the latest and greatest technologies. You'll have the opportunity to work with bleeding edge tech stack and stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
Lack of bureaucracy: We believe in a flat organizational structure and a lack of bureaucracy. You'll have the freedom to make decisions and take ownership of your work.
Flexible schedule: We understand that our employees have different needs and responsibilities outside of work. This is why we offer a flexible schedule, so you can work when it's best for you.
Global fast-growing market: Chainstack operates in a global fast-growing market. You'll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and contribute to our growth.
Multinational team: Our team is made up of people from all over the world. You'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals who bring different perspectives and ideas to the table.
The best jobs should be available to everyone
Chainstack values diversity and inclusivity. We are committed to fostering an environment of trust where everyone from different backgrounds and walks of life can succeed. We welcome your unique perspective and look forward to hearing how you can contribute to our mission and team.