Head of Social Content Strategy (USA)
Lead the development and execution of our social media content strategy
6 months ago
Our rapidly growing team is seeking a Head of Social Content Strategy to lead the development and execution of our social media content strategy. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of social media trends and best practices, experience in developing social media campaigns, and a strong passion for fashion and wearables.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience working for both fashion and tech brands, having grown a following to several hundreds of thousands. Worked across all platforms: Instagram, Youtube, and Tiktok. We have a high bar for content and quality.
On-site in LA
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media content strategy that aligns with the company’s brand and marketing goals
- Create compelling and engaging social media content (text, image, and video) that resonates with our target audience
- Manage the social media calendar and ensure consistent delivery of high-quality content across all social media channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, product, and marketing, to ensure alignment of social media content with overall brand messaging
- Conduct competitive analysis and stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices
- Build and manage a team of social media content creators and community managers
- Analyze and report on the performance of social media campaigns and adjust strategy as needed to optimize results
- Build and maintain relationships with key social media influencers and partners
- 7 - 15 years of experience in social media content strategy and management, with a focus on fashion and/or wearables
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Excellent writing, editing, and storytelling skills, with the ability to create content that engages and inspires
- Strong creative skills, with the ability to develop visually appealing and on-brand social media content
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team of content creators and community managers
- Proficiency in social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, as well as social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or Buffer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze social media data and use insights to improve performance
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with influencer marketing and partnerships
- Familiarity with emerging social media platforms and technologies
- Passion for fashion and wearables
We'd be very interested in candidates who previously worked at: Highsnobiety, teenage engineering, Glossier, Inc., LVMH, Apple, Oculus VR (people who did the campaigns for the quest 3) and other adjacent/similar companies.
culture & Perks
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- On-site work policy (Based on-site in LA. We are a hybrid workplace - so M W F we are in the office and T T we are remote)
- Full-time position
In your cover letter, please tell us:
- Please share more about your proficiency in social media platforms and tools
- Please share more about your experience in social media content strategy and management, with a focus on fashion and/or wearables
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you willing to work on-site?
- When you are ready to start?
1/ Initial Interview with Operations Lead
2/ 60 Min Top Grading interview with Operations Lead
3/ Onsite Culture fit with CEO
4/ Onsite 2 week trial - For the onsite 2 week trial we comp candidates their normal salary. And they come into the office 3 days a week(M W F), and work remotely 2 days a week(T T). We are super flexible as well.
Spatial Labs is a hardware+software company that powers the Web3 economy. We build ecosystems with real-world value and utility, making blockchain and the metaverse accessible and usable for the masses.
Spatial Labs is venture-backed and supported by notable VC’s such as Blockchain Capital, JAY-Z’s Marcy Venture Partners, and more.
Spatial Labs has collaborated with and powered experiences for brands such as Adidas x Ivy Park, Tidal, Pantone, IKEA / Space10, Crocs, Ales Grey, and more.