Business Development Manager
Lucia Protocol is building the future of sole-ownership and decentralization of data. Crypto industry experience is a must have. You will ideally have experience with fundraising as a BD Lead
2 months ago
Lucia Protocol is building the future of sole-ownership and decentralization of data. Crypto industry experience is a must have. You will ideally have experience with fundraising as a BD Lead or Founder.
We are a team of high-performance individuals. Artists. The starting lineup. Always hunting for the next best product, strategy, and execution. Whether you’re with us in our offices in Santa Clara and San Francisco, or even remotely, a job at Lucia Protocol will be demanding. Yet we reward those that deliver results. Those that can think bottom up, from a first principles standpoint. And we wouldn’t ask for anything else.
At Lucia Protocol, we don’t just build software. We innovate where we are recognized at the top of adjacent industries. Join the team that manifests the standards of excellence, and does whatever it takes to realize that value. We want your unique experience and strengths to guide us to a better tomorrow.
Does a resourceful, dynamic and withstanding environment activate your reticular activation system? Do you like to venture into that part of the world where you can’t “Google your answers” to solve your problems anymore? It happens when your abilities cross the threshold from exceptional to elite. If you know what that feels like, you’ll be a great fit for our team!
- Develop partnerships with exchanges, market making, coin listings
- Develop partnerships with payment processing and point of sale companies such as Wise, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Brex
- Build relationships with decentralized exchanges and decentralized lending protocols
- Must have strong understanding of exempt offerings (we are Reg 506C exempt), Securities laws
- Develop new business opportunities across different channels in the WAFR, SEA, EMEA, LATAM region.
- Maintain client relationships, specifically in the WAFR, SEA, EMEA, LATAM region.
- Drive business growth through partnerships and strategic agreements to increase market penetration, user acquisition, revenue, and other relevant metrics.
- Increase operational efficiency throughout the business development organization.
- Co-develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing products and markets.
- Provide deal sourcing and operating partner support for investment teams.
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders across different teams and geographies.
- Create and execute localised strategies to aid in the adoption of crypto-based ecosystem.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven success in lead position.
- Background in at least one or a combination of business development, strategy, operations, venture building, management consulting, branding, project management, venture capital, and portfolio management.
- Prior experience in cross-border collaborative business development projects.
- Data-driven approach to decision making.
- Effective communicator, able to represent Lucia Protocol to external stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, able to drive agendas and execute with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Passion for crypto and digital assets.
- Crypto native experience is a must have
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking is a plus.