Senior QA Engineer
Be responsible for testing blockchain products' functionality, performance, security, and automation
a month ago
- Responsible for testing blockchain products' functionality, performance, security, and automation, and participate in the entire project development process
- Participate in project requirement analysis, focus on the rationality and testability of project requirements, participate in major product requirement and architecture design reviews, and ensure the rationality of product design and architecture
- Write automation test cases, testing tools, and platforms to improve testing quality and efficiency
- In-depth understanding of blockchain-related knowledge, participate in research and overcome key technical challenges in the blockchain testing field, and establish a blockchain testing system
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or related majors
- More than 2 years of experience in blockchain testing and development
- Familiar with testing tools such as Hardhat, Foundy, etc
- Familiar with automated testing tools (such as Mocha, Chai, Cypress, etc.) and have experience in implementing automated testing projects
- Familiar with Ethereum or other public chain projects, and have extensive experience in public chain testing
- Able to read English documents, have strong research ability and self driven personality
Remote - APAC
Mantle Network is a high-performance Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) modular L2 network incubated by the BitDAO community. Mantle Network’s modular rollup architecture separates transaction execution, data availability, and transaction finality. As the first L2 network partner for restaking protocol EigenLayer, Mantle Network directly inherits security from Ethereum while offering high performance at low fees.
As the world’s first DAO-led L2 network, Mantle Network is pioneering a vision for a more collaborative decentralized economy to showcase the potential of tokenized governance. Our mission is to revolutionize the blockchain industry by providing scalable, efficient, and secure solutions for decentralized applications.