Lead Product Manager (Polkadot)
We are searching for a Lead Product Manager to oversee a team of product managers, including analyzing key metrics, conducting market research, and developing the product to meet customer expectations
2 weeks ago
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 40,000 investors and 50+ unique blockchain networks and now P2P.org is a global Top-3 Non-Custodial staking provider. Our 3-year goal is to go public (IPO).
P2P.org has successfully raised $23M in a Series A Funding Round. This funding will support services for direct holders and also launch a new infrastructure platform for intermediaries, such as those offering custody, wallets, and exchanges.
P2P.org is ready to share its expertise, we definitely do an excellent job as a validator, we have become established validators in a lot of blockchain networks, so we have a broad outlook, and have accumulated a large set of knowledge and tools.
Polkadot is a next-generation blockchain protocol that unites an entire network of purpose-built blockchains. This means that these blockchains can operate seamlessly together at scale. Polkadot is designed to provide a high degree of interoperability between blockchains, allowing any type of data to be sent between them.
By doing so, Polkadot unlocks a wide range of real-world use cases, including cross-chain asset transfers, decentralised finance applications, and more. Additionally, Polkadot's unique architecture also enables the creation of new parachains, which are essentially customisable blockchains that can be tailored to specific use cases. This opens up even more possibilities for developers and businesses looking to leverage blockchain technology for their applications 💪
Who we are looking for 🔍
We are seeking a senior product manager who will be responsible for several networks: analyzing key metrics, conducting market research, and developing the product to meet customer expectations. 🔥
With us you can get:
- ➡️ High level of impact on the result
In our company PM is an extremely autonomous role. We see this kind of employee as the CEO of the product. Our position is amazing for anybody that is tired of being constrained by bureaucratic procedures in corporations (usually), but instead wants to express themselves, experiment and find new ways to develop the product.
- ➡️ Strong team of professionals
Everyone highlights our team of amazing experts who are dedicated to the idea. At P2P.org creativity is encouraged, a positive atmosphere is fostered and high-quality standards of work are established. We do not hesitate to say that we have unique expertise in the market.
- ➡️ An opportunity to join a product that outperforms its competitors.
The product, Polkadot, distinguishes itself from the competition due to its strong unique selling proposition (USP). This is key to generating revenue for the company 🔝
Actually, the PM in our company is a superstar, the most “rock‘n’roll” position :)
Ready to join our team? Apply below and let us know, what you’ll bring to this role.
You will 🚀
- Manage the product at the growth and scaling stage and a team
- Develop a product culture in the team: ownership, data-driven approach, effective collaboration, etc.
- Be a product visionary and evangelist
- Make effective project & people management decisions
- Work really closely with the team on a daily basis to ensure product success and achievement of key metrics goals (DevOps, developers, marketing, sales, finance)
- Actively participate in the community life (collaboration with other network participants, find ways “how to help people and network to grow together”, create a good relationship with blockchain foundation)
You have 🤓
- Experience in product and team management as a PM, PO, Product Lead 4+ years (preferable: fast-growing technology startups, crypto space)
- Team Lead experience (you managed a team of 3+ people)
- Experience working or passion in decentralized technology concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Experience account management/sales to B2B clients or marketing
- Successful products in a portfolio or growth hacks that you are proud of
- Successful team management experience will be a plus
- Expertise in product management: analytics, finance, planning, marketing
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent English
Bonus if you have 😎
- Engineering/Science background is preferable
What we offer ➡️
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Remote working from any part of the world to your liking as long as your business hours fit Cyprus time zone
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.