Full-Stack Web3 Engineer (London / UK)
Dive into coding front-ends, bots, test suites, and an occasional Smart Contracts, developing and maintaining our platform
a month ago
We're looking for a meticulous full-stack engineer with a knack for juggling a diverse range of technologies. This role needs someone who is able to dive into coding front-ends, bots, test suites, and an occasional Smart Contract with equal passion and precision.
If you like contributing to a system with direct financial implications for users and want to strengthen your skills in Web3 this might be the perfect position for you.
London, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
- Developing and maintaining our React front-end
- Integrating data into dashboards using GraphQL
- Building comprehensive test suites for our smart contracts and front-end applications
- Developing bots for monitoring and executing on-chain transactions
- Integrate with existing Smart Contracts and writing an occasional Solidity contract
- Creating and updating subgraphs to expose blockchain data
While prior experience in Web3 and Solidity will be a bonus, we welcome applicants who are new to these areas but have demonstrated an aptitude to learn and grow
- 5+ years of development experience and at least one year working on Web3 projects
- Proven yourself as a skilled software engineer, particularly in front-end development
- Proficient in React and Typescript and have created multiple DApps
- Intuitively identify user experience issues and suggest fixes to the product team
- Comfortable automating test suites and always looking to improve test-coverage
- Have written a few Solidity contracts and integrated with many more
- Really care about accuracy of your code and take ownership of your deliverables
- Other team members love discussing technical challenges with you because you can help them see different ways of finding solutions
- Willing to travel for face-to-face meet-ups every 6-8 weeks
- Fluent in verbal & written English
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with GraphQL and creating subgraphs
- Living close to London
Collateralized cryptoasset-backed loans often get quite significantly overcollateralized and capital-inefficient due to the inherent volatility of the crypto markets.
Altitude takes over the controls by actively managing your loan’s debt and collateral in real-time, optimizing your capital efficiency.
When it becomes clear that loan doesn’t need all of your available collateral, Altitude puts it to good use by letting it generate yield. When your collateral is suddenly needed back, Altitude automatically rebalances your loan to maintain the LTV.
As the value of your collateral increases and your loan becomes overcollateralized, Altitude automatically utilizes the unused collateral for generating yield, which in itself helps to reduce the size of the loan over time.
Altitude’s radar continuously scans the leading debt pools for a lower interest rate. Your loan gets automatically refinanced to the best possible rate the very second it becomes available.