We are looking for a Data Scientist who is able to process, analyze, and visualize technical and business data as well as implement data analytics use cases across the company.
2 weeks ago
We are a passionate team on a mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so, we are building a crucial piece of cross-chain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to co-exist and serve different needs. Apart from the tech, we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible to everyone.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is able to process, analyze, and visualize technical and business data as well as implement data analytics use cases across the company. In this role, you will work closely with our Product and Sales teams. The position will report to the Solutions Architect & Growth Lead and its contributions will shape the future of our products.
Please note: You must be located in between the GMT/GMT+7 timezone. Your application will not be considered if you're outside this timezone.
- Analyze LI.FI’s data, database, user behavior, and users transactions (among other things)
- Analyze on chain to draw business insights, through various data sources or through Dune.
- Implement and maintain (marketing) dashboards
- Structure complex datasets along business operations and translate them into solutions
- Showcase results and solutions to both internal teams and clients
- Develop and steer end-to-end data streams across departments
- Must be located in between the GMT/GMT+7 timezone
- Strong proficiency in Python, SQL (primarily for Dune)
- Solid and deep understanding of the blockchain space
- Ideally proficient in Excel, Graphs, Subgraphs
- Great communication and analytical skills, able to collaborate with technical and non-technical team members
- Proactivity, strong ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to gather and translate business requirements into technical solutions, and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English to allow effective communication with team members and stakeholders in meetings, presentations, and documents
- Empowered teams: We take the best person with the right skills, and then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
- Flexible time management: We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed meetings every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Full-time employment: If you live/relocate to Germany, you will be hired as an employee. You will be hired as an employee of record if you live outside of Germany.
- Inclusive culture: It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
- Remote-friendly: We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.
- Retreats and team building: At least once a year we invite the global team to an in-person retreat at a beautiful location (Thailand was a blast at the beginning of 2023).