Chief Product Officer (CPO)
The Chief Product Officer will be a visionary and responsible for ensuring that our product team is the best in the industry.
up to 180K
2 weeks ago
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 1.3+ billion USD in staked assets and 50+ unique blockchain networks and now P2P.org is a global Top-3 Non-Custodial staking provider. Our 3-year goal is to go public (IPO).
P2P.org has successfully raised $23M in a Series A Funding Round. This funding will support services for direct holders and also launch a new infrastructure platform for intermediaries, such as those offering custody, wallets, and exchanges.
What we do:
- ✅ We provide blockchain foundation teams with infrastructure and services for faster product development.
- ✅ We provide investors with a single entry point to all blockchains.
- ✅ We provide developers with access to blockchain data.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe ❤️
Nevertheless our team is distributed we have one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future. We believe in the power of decentralised finance, a system that is supposed to be fair to everyone. We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance 💰
P2P.org is a powerful brand with a good reputation, and over the years we have developed a good network. We try to provide the best conditions for our customers. We're also big tech geeks, with a keen interest in developing cool new tech, which further increases the confidence in our brand 🤓
Who we are looking for 🔍
The Chief Product Officer will be a visionary and responsible for ensuring that our product team is the best in the industry. They will oversee the proper planning and delivery of complex projects, ensure that goals are clear, and maintain a strong and healthy culture.
The ideal candidate must possess a balance of honesty, kindness, and understanding. They should have a strong understanding of technological B2B product with its own hardware or an infrastructure product more oriented towards B2B clients. Additionally, they should have experience in guiding product teams to deliver and maintain complex solutions, as well as enacting organizational change.
Ready to join our team? Apply below and let us know, what you’ll bring to this role.
Our Products 🚀
- Direct non-custodial staking as our core business. We are developing it by launching new networks, optimization, and seeking growth opportunities.
- Platform and API. Our strategic direction. This is a new business stream which opens up a new user category for us.
- Sub-products: Data and RPC
- Experimental products
You have 🤓
- Understanding of blockchain/DeFi/crypto technologies
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a CPO in crypto industry
- Deep technical background in open-source, cloud solutions with experience in software engineering and infrastructure within a high-performing technology organization
- Outstanding executive-level communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to ensure they are implemented
- Comfortable working in high-growth, constantly changing environments
- Experience in attracting, hiring, enabling, and developing talent
- Excellent collaborative manager of managers, with the ability to mentor and grow employees
- Experience shaping organizational design, incentivization, and communication structures across multiple teams
- Knowledge of the latest technological and regulatory trends in providing IT infrastructure to businesses
- Fluency in English
What we offer ➡️
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.