Senior Business Development Manager (US)
Build a B2B sales pipeline to drive our top-level volume and revenue growth through new integration partners
2 months ago
We are looking for a passionate Senior Business Development Manager with extensive experience who can independently build a B2B sales pipeline to drive our top-level volume and revenue growth through new integration partners.
This person is someone who understands and can explain complex technical products and concepts such as APIs, blockchain, multi-chain, bridging, and DeFi.
Starting out as an individual contributor, you should be highly motivated to plant the flag in the region while leveraging your sophisticated people skills to build relationships with technical as well as non-technical people in the industry.
- Build and expand a pipeline of both crypto and non-crypto integration partners across all verticals (e.g. DeFi, TradFi, Fintech, GameFi, NFTs, etc.)
- Leverage existing networks and contacts in the blockchain space for key integrations. Proactively engage with the web3 space representing our company and technical product, consistently feeling the pulse of the ecosystem
- Attend relevant regional events representing LI.FI, lead speaking engagements and content development for industry events
- Establishing good relationships with various teams (operations, marketing, community management) to ensure good operational synergy
- At least 5 years of relevant BD/sales experience with enterprise clients in crypto/fintech/payments-related businesses
- In-depth understanding & relevant experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry
- You have managed a B2B sales pipeline and been accountable for updating progress in CRM
- Adept written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills to understand people, and their motivations and have convincing conversations
- Strong ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to create materials from scratch including proposals, sales collateral, and presentations.
- Must be based in the US (preferably East Coast)
- Experience with Hubspot
We encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Culture & Perks
- Empowered teams
We take the best person with the right skills, then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
- Flexible time management
We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed meetings every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Inclusive culture
It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated, and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.
- Entitlement to work computer (choice of equipment)
- Annual team offsites (Thailand was a blast at the beginning of 2023)
- Unlimited remote days
- Flexible working hours
- An annual 1000€ personal development budget once the probation period ends (pro-rated the first year)
- A one-time 1000€ remote budget to use on coworking, office setup, etc.
Remote but must be located in the United States (preferably East Coast)
LI.FI is a cross-chain liquidity aggregation protocol and is building a crucial infrastructure piece for the mass adoption of blockchains. Abstracting away DeFi and making it available as API and widget to the dapplication layer, empowers developers to focus on what is truly important: building value bringing, decentralized applications for the consumer.
LI.FI allows limitless, cross-chain any-to-any swaps from anywhere, directly into the dapps.
We are a passionate young team on a mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so we are building a crucial piece of cross-chain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to coexist and serve different needs.
Apart from the tech we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible for everyone.